You will need:
- 1 bag of frozen Potatoes O'Brian (with peppers and onions)
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken
- 16 oz sour cream (low fat)
- 10 oz Velveeta (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 stick of butter, divided in half and melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of corn flakes
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Mix together potatoes, cream of chicken, sour cream, Velveeta, 1/4 cup butter. Pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish
Step 3: Bake mixture in a large baking dish for 30 minutes
Step 4: Mix corn flakes and remaining 1/4 stick of butter and use to cover the baked potato mixture.
Step 5: Return to oven for another 10 minutes. Watch to make certain the corn flakes don't get too browned.
Serve and enjoy!