This chutney goes very well with the Pakora but you need to like raw red onions for this one.
You will need:
- 1 C red onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 C tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- salt to taste ( ~1/2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Cilantro for garnish
1) Heat the oil for few seconds.
2) Put everything except onion (and cilantro) in oil. Simmer sauce for few minutes and let it cool.
3) Mix sauce with onion (and garnish with cilantro). Serve chilled.